Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Final project template

Dear class,

I have posted on the course website the template for your final project report. Please use this template as it will ensure consistency when I compile the virtual simulation gallery.

Also, please do keep in mind that the report is intended to be very brief. I have listed some target numbers of sentences for each section. You do not need to prepare an extensive report for the final project. Essentially the report will serve to introduce the reader to your simulation approach and provide some background for the work and movie.

As you are working on or thinking about your final project, keep in mind that you want to keep it simple. I am not looking for extensive simulations here; rather, I simply want you to have some experience putting together your own model and simulation code. This should not be a terribly time-consuming project. If you are having trouble formulating a simple project, please see me or take a look at the suggestions in the final project handout.

Also, I have posted all but one of the remaining lecture notes, in case you are interested in reading ahead as you work on your project.

Cheers,
MSS

No comments: